Thursday, February 7, 2008

English Conversation : Take a Photo

Ask someone to take pictures



Learn English Conversation: Learn More here --> Learn English Online

Example 1

You : Excuse me. Do you mind taking us pictures?
Stranger : Sure?
You : Thank you. You can just press the button here.

Example 2

You : Excuse me. Can you take pictures for us please?
Stranger : Certainly. Is everything set?
You : Please move to the left a bit. Thank you.


Example 3

You : Excuse me. Can you do me a favor?
Stranger : Sure.
You : We'd like to ask you to take a picture for us.
Stranger : ok.... All right, ready, one... two....
You : Thanks a lot

Example 4

You : Excuse me. Do you have time to take a picture for us?
Stranger : Oh. I am sorry. I really have to go.
You : It's ok.


Learn English Conversation: Learn More here --> Learn English Online

No comments: